Lia's Blog Diaries

Lia's Blog Diaries
This is Me

Monday, December 20, 2010

30 and lovin it!!!






Well…just turned 30!! And it feels great! Lookin good, fellin good, and ready for the next chapter to be written in my life! Thanks to all my wonderful friends that came out Saturday! Sam and I are so lucky to have that many friends! Hula Hut and Plush were an absolute blast! Thank you to everyone who came and to those who went through the trouble of getting me a gift! It was absolutely not necessary but appreciated for sure!!! Today…I had PF changes for lunch with some friends…and then came to have cookies delivered on my desk from some other friends and now I feel like I’m going to explode! Tonight is CHee Zee for dinner and can’t wait to get all festive and warm feeling with good friends. I want to thank God for blessing me so much. I am very very thankful. I want to thank him for opening my eyes and giving me closure on what was necessary. I want to thank him for giving me strength daily in getting through the tough times. Most importantly I want to thank him for blessing me with a good life surrounded by people who love me dearly. Life is good…and I will do my best to appreciate everything I have. While things are super different this bday than last year…it has been quite the roller coaster. I can’t even imagine what 2011 has in store for me…but if I know God…he’s got a plan and it will definitely be exciting. To forgiveness, love and joy and most importantly new beginnings...….Happy holidays my friends…and Happy Happy New Years. Cheers! here's just a few pics :)


No comments:

Post a Comment