Lia's Blog Diaries

Lia's Blog Diaries
This is Me

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The sights of Firenze
















This blog is dedicated purely to pictures... I spent a lot of alone time in the last day or so just breathing florence in. Took some beautiful shots of the scenary and interesting things I found. Like a store selling a body as a knife holder! Looks like someone getting stabbed. That was psychotic..and interesting. There's a little wall on the bridge artists or people sit on just to hang out or paint. I loved watching people sitting on the that triangle concrete under the bridge. Sometimes you would see a group of friends just enjoying wine and hanging out. Walls here have so much graffitti. Seems as though every person feels as though they have a right to vandalize and leave their mark in Florence. Yup...I ofcourse left my mark somewhere, however I did not take a picture of it. The little thing I enjoyed most was seeing the sun and light peak out of little areas. I tried to capture it on camera.
Sometimes all you need is a little alone time to think and sort out your thoughts. I enjoyed my walk and look forward to what Rome has to bring.
The next blog is my final blog from Firenze, Italia.

No comments:

Post a Comment